Sold in 1156 by the King of France to the bishop of Uzès, later it formed part of the estate of d'Argenvilliers, Jean Racine's uncle. Racine, the famous writer, remembers in 1661-1662, the walks through the garrigues to the house. 

After a 5m restoration project taking over 5 years to complete, the scaffolding is coming down and we are excited to announce that The Chateau is now open for business.

Comment